FOX 11's Call Me Kat - Call Me Ka$h Giveaway

FOX 11’s Call Me Kat - Call Me Ka$h Giveaway 2021. Enter for your chance to win $2021 in the contest. FOX 11’s Call Me Kat - Call Me Ka$h Giveaway Ends on January 1, 2021.

https://campaign.aptivada.com/contest/918276

How to enter, watch “Good Day LA” between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. on one or more weekdays during the Giveaway Period and look for the daily code word that will be announced at least once in a commercial pod during the hour. Then go to www.foxla.com/contests and click on the link to the “FOX 11’s Call Me Kat - Call Me Ka$h Giveaway.” Follow all instructions to complete the online entry including entering the correct daily code word. The code word will change every day during the Giveaway Period and each code word is valid for entry until 11:59 p.m. local time the day it is broadcast. If for any reason Sponsor does not broadcast the code word on one or more days during the Giveaway Period, that code word will be posted on the FOX 11 Contest Page, www.foxla.com/contests.

The Prize(s)

1. The winner(s) will receive $2021. The prize is provided by FOX Broadcasting Company.

2. The winner(s) will be notified by phone on or about January 4, 2021. The winner(s) must respond to prize notification within 1 day, and the winner(s) will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prizein the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.

3. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.

4. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.

5. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize in a giveaway sponsored by KTTV or KCOP within any 12-month period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. A winner who does not return the Certification of Eligibility and Release in time is still treated as a winner for purposes of this rule and therefore will be ineligible to win another giveaway for 12 months.

Terms: https://campaign.aptivada.com/terms/918276

Yes. Participate.