ᐅ Cozycora Coupon Code 2021

Cozycora coupon code 2021, reviews and deals. Cozycora promo code 2021, discount code and free shipping.

Cozycora.com Coupon Code and Offers:

• Get $5 off with purchase of $65 code: COC5
  • Get $10 off with purchase of $95 code: COC10
  • Get $20 off with purchase of $135 code: COC20
  • Free Shipping On Orders Over $69

https://www.chicslook.com/

Cozycora is online website for women’s fashion. They offer a wide selection of fashion style women’s clothing. They provide a variety of high-quality, fashionable and fashionable products at an amazing factory direct price. They have nice collection of tops, dresses, jumpsuits and bottoms.

Cozycora Phone Number & Contact Details:-
Cozycora Email:- service@cozycora.com
Cozycora Phone Number:- Not Found.
Cozycora Address:- Not Found.

Cozycora Social Media Accounts:- #Cozycora
https://www.facebook.com/cozycora/
https://www.instagram.com/cozycora.official/

Cozycora Shipping & Refund Policy:-
Not Found

Please reply below Cozycora FAQ for help other users. You can also write here for your Cozycora.com reviews.

What is Your Cozycora Rating and Reviews for Product and Services?

0 voters

What is Your Cozycora Reviews, Rating for Shipping and Return/Replacement Policy?

0 voters

Are you recommend Cozycora refer a friend?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Search Cozycora coupon code for great deals. Cozycora offers storewide promo code and discount deals throughout the year. Sign up for the Cozycora newsletter through email subscription to receive exclusive updates, offers for your first order.

You can see available coupons, deals and Cozycora offers. Also, you can sign up ReviewsOffers for Cozycora upcoming deals, and discount code offers. If you find Cozycora coupon code feel free to share with us on comment box by click on reply button.

ReviewsOffers.com help you to find Cozycora reviews, coupons and promo code. How can you find Cozycora discount code? Visit ReviewsOffers.com and put the Cozycora on a search bar.

Related Stores:
MolyDress Coupon Code | Misha World Coupon Code | Chicwish Coupon Code

Cozycora has the worst customer service and the worst return policy that I have ever experienced in my life. I want to warn people so they are not in the situation that I am in. I politely asked to return a few items I ordered because they did not fit. The customer service representative asked me if I was sure I read the size guide measurements correctly basically accusing me of doing something wrong when I placed my order. Then she demanded that I send them photos of me measuring the clothing to prove that their measurements were wrong and to prove the clothing did not fit me. When I balked at this time consuming demand she told me she is unable to accept my return unless I follow this procedure. Then she told me the company would not make any money if they just let every customer return clothing without first proving that it did not fit. Her direct words were “If every customer is like you, let us refund directly. Who is responsible for the loss? Our refund is not unconditional. If your question is not true, we will not refund it.” I have never been so upset and horrified by a customer service experience in my life. i strongly encourage you to not purchase from this company ever.

1 Like

I had the same experience would not provide the address to return items. Accusing me I did not know how to pick correct size. Sent a picture and they said did not see the problem. Also said to keep the items and consider giving as gifts. When I demanded a refund they replied we will give a partial refund. I said would accept $50.00 they offered $5.00! I replied with that is a joke and you are a scam company. Regret I didn’t do better research before purchasing items.

1 Like