Bad Boys for Life Movie Reaction - Movie Review 2020

Find here bad boys for life movie reaction and full movie review 2020. Bad boys for life in theaters at January 17, 2020. Movie types is action and adventure comedy.‎ You will buy bad boys for life 2020 movie tickets online, Book now, bad boys for life movie tickets available at fandango.

Know Before You Watch Bad Boys For Life Movie:

Bad Boys For Life Movie Cast: Will Smith - Detective Mike Lowrey, Alexander Ludwig - Dorn, Vanessa Hudgens - Kelly, Michael Bay - Wedding MC, Martin Lawrence - Detective Marcus Burnett, Joe Pantoliano - Captain Howard.

Bad Boys For Life Movie Director: Adil El Arbi (as Adil), Bilall Fallah (as Bilall)

Bad Boys For Life Movie Writers: Chris Bremner (screenplay) and Peter Craig (screenplay) and Joe Carnahan (screenplay).

Bad Boys For Life Movie Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Crime

Bad Boys For Life Movie Release Date: January 17, 2020

Bad Boys For Life movie duration 2hr 3 minutes (Total 123 minutes). You can use hashtags #BadBoysforLife, #BadBoysforLifeMovie, #BadBoysforLifeReview, #BadBoysforLifeMovieReview, #WillSmith in your social media share post.

Bad Boys for Life Movie Review:

This one is directed by Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah. I must say they did a fine great job with this film by making it brand new, cool, and amazing. They do a great job by controlling the craziness that a lot of people didn’t like from the last film but punching up the dramatic and doing a great job with the comedic timing. They also do their best to capture the essence, cinematography and editing of Michael Bay.

The cinematography from Robrecht Heyvaert is gorgeous and beautiful with some incredible wide shots and impressive camera moves with awesome job capturing the action. The performances from Martin Lawrence and Will Smith as Mike Lowery and Marcus Burnett and their chemistry just works so well in this film. You feel for them every step of the way. Their friendship has always been the best in these films. I believe the way they show it is the best.

They also bring back some members of the cast from the past two films and that was a delight including Joe Pantoliano who is actually great in the film and has a great part in the film. The other performances are also good. The action sequences are incredible and insane but they are fun to watch. The sound editing and mixing is also top notch. The score from Lorne Balfe is damn good and the soundtrack makes it so much exciting to listen to.

The reason why this film works is because the do constrain the craziness that Michael Bay established with the last two but they do respect the technical part but focus more on the comedy, the action, cinematography, performances and the story which was something that amazed me big time. The do a great job with the villains too and make this a personal story for the two main characters. I enjoyed so much to watch the Bad Boys for Life film.

Share here, your Bad Boys for Life movie reaction, review, rating and comments on the movie.

0 voters

Image Credit: Fandango